Donate to Shane Frost & Frost Models!

Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Thursday, June 24, 2010

SHANEFROSTXXX.COM LAUNCHED!

After months of hard work, the all the SHANEFROSTXXX.COM has been launched! I know, many of you are saying that my blog was always ShaneFrostxxx.com, but now I have a new web site for you to check out! I will still continue to do this blog, but it will be under the link http://shanefrost.blogspot.com. You can also access my blog by clicking on the link located on the navigation part of shanefrostxxx.com! I want to give a special thanks to my man who has worked COUNTLESS hours on this site for me. Without him, there would be no web site.

I am going to be out and about all weekend at Chicago pride promoting the site, so if you see me, say hello! (Parade - GRAB Magazine Float, Sunday night dancing at Vision)

I hope you all enjoy the site, and don't forget to:

(1) Send me your feedback!
(2) Share the link to your Facebook friends!
(3) Check out my Wish List under the "About Me" section (Haha!)

xoxo
Shane

PS - Check out our full page ad in this weeks Pride Edition of GRAB Magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment