Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Market Says 2010 CHICAGO!



This weekend was the annual Market Days in Chicago! It was a fun time that's for sure. Austin Wild, Ryan Raz and Justin Taylor spent the weekend at my place, so it was good to see them and go out with them. Austin was doing some events in town, so Ryan and him kept busy, but we met up with them at a few events and had a good time. I didn't take too many photos (Okay, I didn't take any, lol. Other people took these!) but this is what I have! Was a fun weekend. I will take more photos for Labor Day weekend when we hit NYC for the Matinee Party & Alegria!

xoxo Shane : )

Me & My Man : )


Me w/ Austin Wild




My Man, Justin Taylor, Austin Wild, Ryan Raz, Me

Praying for our lives on the way to the beach!


More 1/2 naked boyz :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.