Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Behind the scenes!

Hey guys! I have been traveling all over the US this month filming for Lucas Entertainment, Suite 703, Dominic Ford, Falcon and more. I know, I am shocked, and blessed that I have been getting so much work! Thanks to you guys, my phone keeps ringing! Here are a couple behind the scenes photos from some of the scenes I have shot. I am going to try to continue to keep taking behind the scenes photos, as I have been getting a ton of requests for them! Enjoy : )

Lucas Entertainment: PISS SCENE W/ Phillip Aubrey


Falcon's "Mustang Studios" Shoot with Alexsander Freitas

Suite 703: Solo scene in the master bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. hot photos...damn you and aubrey make one fucking hot couple

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.