Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Folsom 2010

Okay, for those of you that know me, you will know the next statement is just an excuse! For the rest of you, it will work just fine! I was not able to take many photos at Folsom this year because I was in my underwear the entire weekend! (Are you buying it?) haha! Okay, so here are a few shots and videos from the weekend. I should have a few more coming soon, and when I do I will post them! xo









Related Links:

1) OUT.COM
2) Papparazzi

1 comment:

  1. Damn that pic of you and your bf is sooo hot....
    Shane you make my heart skip a beat and my mouth water every time you are on camera or in a scene or I see you half naked. YUMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.