Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend in LA

This past weekend I found myself in the middle of super stardom LA! LA is always fun to visit as the people are crazy, the weather is warm and the boys are yummy! While I was in LA, I filled a few scenes with Cocksure Men's Cliff Jensen and Drew Cutler. Both scenes were AMAZING and I can't wait to see how they turn out online!! Saturday night was especially fun because a bunch of us went to Cameron Adams birthday party! Amazing time as well. As always, I forgot to take photos while I was there, lol. Here are the ONLY two photos I have from this past weekend, lol. I will be in SoBe this week for the White Party. I will take photos, I promise!

Cocksure Men Shoot: Cliff Jensen


Cameron Adams Birthday Party: Tyler Andrews, Lex Sabre, Cliff Jensen & Tucker Scott.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.