Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

TOP 10 IN 2010

It seems just like yesterday that the clock struck midnight and 2010 was born. My how time goes by SO fast! I just turned around and here is 2011 knocking at my door. 2010 brought me some great memories. I strengthened my relationship with my partner, I ended up moving to Chicago to be with him. I left a bunch of great people behind in New England, but luckily I am able to see them one way or the other now and then. They say a picture is worth 1,000 words. Well here is 10,000 words of joy, in no particular order, my best memories of 2010!

I hope 2011 brings each and everyone one of you as much peace, joy, happiness (and yes, cock) as one could hope for :-P

xoxo

Shane : )

(JANUARY) - WAIKIKI, HAWAII WITH MY MAN



(JUNE) - GAY DAYS - THE CHICAGO/SANFRAN GANG


(JULY) - P-TOWN JULY 4TH WEEKEND

(August) - BLACK EYED PEAS CONCERT!

(APRIL) - MY LAST NIGHT IN BOSTON @ THE HOUSE OF BLUES



(SEPTEMBER) - MATINEE NYC - LABOR DAY WEEKEND PARTY

(MAY) - GRABBYS WEEKEND (ALL THESE BITCHES SLEPT IN MY PLACE!)


(JANUARY) - MY BOYS BIRTHDAY PARTY - EAT THIS!


(JULY) - THE SAN FRAN BOYS VISIT CHI-TOWN!


(SEPTEMBER) - FOLSOM WEEKEND. A QUIET WALK HOME CAUGHT BY PAPARAZZI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.