Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

JUST RELEASED: Shane's Pool Party!

Hey guys!

Today is a very exciting day for me as my FIRST ever self titled video has been released!! Falcon Studios "Jock" line presents "Shanes Pool Party!" Pretty simple I guess. If you like me and my videos, check out this video as I am in three scenes! If your not a fan, well, then this video isn't for you, haha! Falcon Studios is a GREAT studio to work for, and would love the chance to work with them again. If this video does well, then there is a good chance for round two! Be sure to check it out and if you like what you see, let Falcon know!

Thanks guys, and enjoy the "party!"

xoxo

Shane

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE VIDEO!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.