Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Thursday, June 2, 2011

2011 Grabby Awards

I have to say that I had SUCH an amazing time this year at the Grabbys! This is my third year attending. Of course, this year was a little different as I was lucky enough to co host the awards along with Tony Buff, Dean Monroe, Honey West & Chi Chi LaRue. The night went by so fast, it was over before I knew it! I was nominated for five Grabby awards, thought I did not think I was going to win any.

Best Solo

Conner Stevens: Big Load/COLT
Dominic Pacifico: Big Wood/Falcon
Jason Longh: Raising The Bar/Channel 1 Releasing
Kris Evans: Step by Step/Bel Ami
Mark Dalton: Getting Levi's Johnson/Jet Set Men
Park Wiley: Brutal 2/Raging Stallion Studios
Remy Le Beau: My Summer Vacation 1/Citi Boyz
Shane Frost: Shane's Pool Party/Falcon - WE WON!

THIS CATEGORY I WAS SO SURE I WAS NOT GOING TO WIN THAT I WENT UPSTAIRS TO CHANGE OUTFITS WHILE THEY WERE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER. I HAD JUST COVERED MY HANDS IN LOTION WHEN I HEAR "AND THE WINNER IS, SHANE FROST" ALL I COULD SAY WAS "FUCK!" KISSED MY BOY AND RAN OFF, STILL COVERED IN LOTION, LOL!

Hottest Cock


Brandon Bangs
Tony Buff
Jeremy Bilding
Landon Conrad
Race Cooper
Rod Daily
Kris Evans - won best UNCUT cock
Brent Everett
Shane Frost - won best CUT cock
Luke Marcum
Collin O'Neal







3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your success so far.. I just love to look at you in action any way I can.
    And the new df 3d movie...omg hot as fuck! You and Spencer outdid yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shane!

    CONGRATS pal! You are so deserving of these honors. Best wishes to your and your man in whatever future endeavors you take on. HUGE HUG for both of ya!

    Dave
    Michigan

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.