Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Saturday, July 9, 2011

2011 Toronto Pride

This past weekend I had the pleasure of working with British Superstar Kennedy Carter in Toronto for pride weekend! We were doing some promotional work for Canada's "OUTtv" & "HARDtv" The parties for the weekend were INSANE! So much fun. If any of you have ever been to Guvernment for pride weekend, you know what I am talking about! Below are a few photos from the festival. I was just booked for the same gig for Montreal pride in August, so hopefully I will do a better job of taking pictures! If you plan to go to Montreal pride, make sure
you stop by the HARDtv booth on Saturday between 12pm & 5pm to see myself along with Jessie Santana!

From left to right (My Man, Myself, Kennedy Carter, Kennedy's Man)




1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.