Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back by popular demand. KINK!! BDSM

Here are some photos and videos from my KINK STUDIOS "BOUND IN PUBLIC" scene at Club Powerhouse in San Fransisco with superstar Spencer Reed! Want to see more LIVE, PUBLIC FUCKING? --- CLICK HERE ---
_______________________________________

VIDEO CLIP #1 (CLICK HERE)


VIDEO CLIP #2 (CLICK HERE)







Here are some photos and videos from my KINK STUDIOS "BOUND IN PUBLIC" scene with superstar Spencer Reed! Want to see more LIVE, PUBLIC FUCKING?

--- CLICK HERE ---

Here are some photos and videos from my KINK STUDIOS "BOUND IN PUBLIC" scene at Club Dragon in San Fransisco with superstar Tristian Jaxx! Want to see more LIVE, PUBLIC FUCKING? --- CLICK HERE ---

_______________________________________

VIDEO CLIP #1 (CLICK HERE)


VIDEO CLIP #2 (CLICK HERE)

VIDEO CLIP #3 * PISS * (CLICK HERE)









Here are some photos and videos from my KINK STUDIOS "BOUND IN PUBLIC" HALLOWEEN SACRIFICE SCENE! Want to see more LIVE, PUBLIC FUCKING?

--- CLICK HERE ---








2 comments:

  1. Hey Shane,
    you are amazing. I like to watch your kinky stuff from Boundinpublic and boundgods. You are sooo hot and my absolute favorite "slave boy" model :) Great work. Hope for more.
    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.