Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Sunday, March 25, 2012

London & Paris

Hey Guys,

I just got back from London & Paris! We had a great time, but I feel like I need a vacation from
the long trip, lol. I am excited to say that my boyfriend and I got engaged under the Eiffel tower! We have been together now for three years, and I am as happy as can be!

While I was in London, I filmed for Fresh SX, UK Hot Jocks & UK Naked Men. I was going to shoot for Men At Play as well, but I ended up getting sick, and had to cancel. Next time maybe!

Below are some photos from the trip...Enjoy!


PARIS AT NIGHT

PARIS AT NIGHT:PARIS AT NIGHT:
PARIS - LOUVRE MUSEUM (WANTED TO SEE THE MONA LISA BUT NO TIME ;-( )

PARIS DAYTIME
NOTRE DAME - PARIS:
PARIS - BIGGG
PARIS:
PARIS (Looks like a shot from Hostel, the movie!)

"WUV" in Paris:PARIS Arc de Triomphe:
THIS IS HOW A HOOKER GETS WORK IN LONDON:
HARRY LOUIS (UK NAKED MEN SHOOT)
LONDON:

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.