Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Friday, July 13, 2012

POP

Okay,  I get some weird emails every week.  THIS one I think takes the cake for this month.  I have heard of some "odd" fetishes....But IDK...This is a new one to me...

FACEBOOK EMAIL:
  • Hey there I hope I haven't already contacted you and if I have I apologize. I hope you don't mind me contacting you. I have a little side business making certain videos. They focus on men blowing up, playing with and popping balloons. Popping by stomping, sitting, squeezing with your hands and blowing up until they bust. There is no nudity required or anything. You don't even have to show any skin if you're not comfortable doing so. You get paid $100/hr for your time. Do you think you would be interested at all? I really hope you will consider it. Hit me up and let me know something.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.