Want to be notified when my blog is updated?

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Interview with Shane Frost







1) What's the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?

               Buy my parents a house





2) If a movie were being made about your life, who would you want to play you?
          Channing Tatum.  We have a lot in coming...Attitude, past careers (stripping, lol),
                current careers (I just happen do mine with out clothes!)





3) What part of your body would you change?
          God made us perfect in his eye...(Okay, I am gay...I don't like my legs. I'm working on it, lol)





4) If you could only wear 1 color for the rest of your life, which color would it be?
              Red.  I love red





5) In your daily routine what is one thing that you hate (for example: taking your dog for a walk, do the dishes, brushing your hair etc)?
            Getting up. (No, I am not depressed, lol. I just love my comfy bed!)





6) What was the last thing that made you feel like an idiot?
         I often walk into non moving objects....enough said.





7) What's is something that you do constantly that others might find weird?
        Where to begin.  When I am tired and I wake up to go pee, I keep my eyes closed so I don't "wake up" therefor I just piss in the tub.





8)  When was the last occasion you were super happy?
          This morning when I woke up and gave my man a kiss good morning.




9) If you had to live anywhere in the world where would it be?
          I live in Chicago and LOVE it.





10) What was your most stressful situation on a set?
       Pre-Madonnas :-)




BONUS: What's your favorite movie you've been in?
Falcon's "Shane's Pool Party" was important to me as it was my first ever self titled DVD, though Hot House "Pack Attack 5 Shane Frost"  was also very cool as it was a self titled DVD and I had "cock for days!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.