1) What's the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Buy my parents a house
current careers (I just happen do mine with out clothes!)
2) If a movie were being made about your life, who would you want to play you?Channing Tatum. We have a lot in coming...Attitude, past careers (stripping, lol),
3) What part of your body would you change?
God made us perfect in his eye...(Okay, I am gay...I don't like my legs. I'm working on it, lol)
4) If you could only wear 1 color for the rest of your life, which color would it be?
Red. I love red
5) In your daily routine what is one thing that you hate (for example: taking your dog for a walk, do the dishes, brushing your hair etc)?
Getting up. (No, I am not depressed, lol. I just love my comfy bed!)
6) What was the last thing that made you feel like an idiot?
I often walk into non moving objects....enough said.
7) What's is something that you do constantly that others might find weird?
Where to begin. When I am tired and I wake up to go pee, I keep my eyes closed so I don't "wake up" therefor I just piss in the tub.
8) When was the last occasion you were super happy?This morning when I woke up and gave my man a kiss good morning.
9) If you had to live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I live in Chicago and LOVE it.
10) What was your most stressful situation on a set?Pre-Madonnas :-)
BONUS: What's your favorite movie you've been in?
Falcon's "Shane's Pool Party" was important to me as it was my first ever self titled DVD, though Hot House "Pack Attack 5 Shane Frost" was also very cool as it was a self titled DVD and I had "cock for days!"